Buffalo Niagara International Airport
The best way to upgrade your next trip is to fly from The Buffalo Niagara International Airport. It saves time, it saves money and it’s just plain better. The Buffalo Airport offers approximately 700 nonstop flights every week, to 22 airports and beyond.
You can fly nonstop to several destinations across Florida, Las Vegas, Phoenix, New York, Chicago, Washington and Boston just to name a few. New starting in early 2015, Sunwing will fly to Cancun, Mexico and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
The airport is served by Southwest, Delta, JetBlue, United, US Airways, American Airlines and now Sunwing. Over 40 percent of the passengers using the Buffalo Niagara International Airport are Canadian — that’s almost 2 million Canadians yearly.
For your convenience The Buffalo Niagara International Airport offers free WiFi throughout, as well as complimentary Power Charge Stations and workstations with desk surfaces, chairs and outlets to plug in your laptop computers. For a low fee, you can also use cell phone and iPod charging adaptors that are located at several gates and baggage claim.
Enjoy a wide selection of dining options while you wait to board your plane. Checkout the originator of the Buffalo Chicken Wing and get your own bottle of wing sauce at The Anchor Bar, savour Red Osier beef sandwiches dishes at Blue Zone, or choose from over 50 different combinations of superior hot sandwiches at Which Wich.
• The Buffalo Airport is easy to get to, about 10 miles east of the Peace Bridge and the QEW in Fort Erie.
• Fast checkpoint—The average peak wait time is only 12 minutes.
• TSA Precheck—Buffalo is part of this program, which allows select frequent flyers of participating airlines to receive expedited screening benefits (check with your airline for details).
• Domestic flights are faster—If you’re flying to a U.S. destination, there are no Customs and Immigration stops at the airport.
• Low airfares—Buffalo ranks among the most affordable airports for average airfares.
• Low Taxes and Fees—Just a fraction of the fees charged at Canadian airports.
• Great on-airport parking—Affordable, convenient and secure. You could save hundreds of dollars by choosing to fly from The Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
Learn more at buffaloairport.com about upgrading your airport experience.